- Day 01 : Chandigarh - Manali (--- kms)
- Day 02 : Manali
- Day 03 : Rohtang Pass
- Day 04 : Kasol - Manikaran
- Day 05 : Manali - Chandigarh
Holiday Price Includes
- Accommodation in the hotels.
- Transportation- car (Economy and Standard category) and Non - AC (Deluxe category) as per the itinerary. Vehicle is as per the itinerary.
- Meals - The stay is includes meals i.e. breakfast and dinner (veg.).
- All currently applicable taxes i.e. Hotel tax and Transportation tax.
- Daily cold drink and snack .
- Sightseeing will be done by Vehicle.
It is mandatory to carry a valid photo identity card ( Passport / Driving License / Voter ID card ).
- Honeymoon Package add on like flower decoration, Honeymoon cake, candle light Dinner ETC.
Chandigarh - Manali - Chandigarh
4 Nights / 5 Days
TOTAL COST - 7,700 /- P-PERSON
ITINERARY IN DETAIL
Day 01 : Chandigarh -Manali
Arrive from Chandigrh Railway Station/Airport/Bus Stand by exclusive vehicle. Drive to Manali the valley of Gods, Manali is a combination of natural splendor and rich cultural heritage. Enjoy the Scenic Himalayas and the Beas River from the window of your cab.On the way you can have a stopover at Pandoh Dam on River, Sunder Nagar Lake, Beas and Kullu if time permits.The cab will pass through Panipat, Kurukshetra, Ambala, Chandigarh, Bilaspur, Sundernagar, Manali and Kullu. check in hotel. Overnight stay in Manali.
Day 02 : Manali ( Local Sightseeing )
Morning proceed to visit the 451 years old Hadimba Devi Temple built in the tranquil and serene woods, the oldest Temple in Manali, Tibetan Center& Monastery, Club House, Vanvihar, Mall Road Manali and Vashisht village, known for its hot Sulphur Springs. Night stay in Manali.
Day 03 : Manali - SnowPoint - Rohtang Pass
Early Morning proceed for full day tour of Rohtang Pass after visiting Hadimba Devi Temple First. The Majesty of the mountains and the glaciers can be seen at their best on the way to Rohtang Pass. After enjoying this snowy heaven, take a Sledge ride down the slopes & try Luck by climbing the little snow hills. On descending to Manali, halt at the Rahallafalla And Solang Valley. The Magnificent views and natural beauty are a never – ending source Of delight. Also halt at Marhi, Ralha falls, Nehru Kund.overnight stay in Manali.
Day 04 : Manali - Kasol - Manikaran
Checkout from Hotel and proceed towards sightseeing of Manikaran which is located in the Parvati Valley between the River Beas and Parvati, Northeast of Bhuntar in the Kullu District of Himachal Pradesh. It is at an altitude of 1766m and is located about 46 km from Kullu. Manikaran is famous of it Hot Spirings and Holy Gurudwara. Night stay will be in Kullu.
Day 05 : Manali - Chandigrh(Departure)
After breakfast, check-out from Hotel and transfer to Chandigrh/Airport/ Railway Station.